The world renowned Forte Village stands in a unique 47 hectare tropical park-like setting on the beautiful south coast of Sardinia, 48km from Cagliari airport.
This resort and spa is 'a world of its own' with a wide choice of 4 and 5 star hotels, beachfront suites and villas, restaurants, pools, sports activities, children's clubs and entertainments, on a magnificent beach where you can be as active or relaxed as you wish to be...
Forte Village Accommodation
Click on the links below to go to the individual Hotel Pages:
Restaurants & Bars
Pleasure is without limit at Forte Village Resort:
'Around the World in 21 Restaurants' with delicious dishes capable of satisfying the most demanding palate are an irresistible temptation for those who love to try special recipes every day.
The choices for adults and children alike are infinite, from starters of fresh fish, prawns and lobster to main courses, cold cuts, traditional cheeses, meats and salads freshly picked from Sardinian vegetable gardens.
Each Forte Village Resort hotel has its own dedicated restaurant in addition to the other restaurants serving traditional and international cuisine.
All guests may dine in their hotel's dedicated restaurant or in any of the other restaurants by making a reservation (supplement may apply).
- Cavalieri Restaurant (Hotel Castello Guests): High class breakfast and dinner buffets including salads, cheese assortment, typical regional cold cuts, fresh pasta dishes, a variety of bread and a pastry corner. From the hot buffet the chef offers local Sardinian and Italian dishes. Elegant indoor dining or al fresco terrace (weather permitting).
- Pineta Restaurant (Bouganville Guests): Opulent buffets with themed evenings. Complimentary half bottle of house wine and half bottle of mineral water per person. Open-air restaurant with garden view.
- Belvedere Rooftop Restaurant (Villa del Parco Guests): Directed by chef Antonello Arrus offering a refined à la carte menu featuring local dishes with a modern twist coupled with the finest wines. Rooftop park view.
- Le Dune Restaurant (Le Dune Guests): À la carte menu with regional cuisine and modern cooking. Beach view.
- Forte Grill Restaurant: Traditional steak house with grilled meat and selection of starters. Oasis pool view.
- Trattoria Italiana: Traditional Italian restaurant with a twist and menu created by Michelin stared chef Emanuele Scarello, located by the sea.
- Mario’s Restaurant: Dedicated Children's Restaurant with a special menu where the cuisine is tailored to children's needs. Near Oasis pools. Open for lunch and dinner. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Gordon Ramsey Restaurant: This exclusive restaurant overlooking the sea offers surprising and spectacular menus.
- Hell's Kitchen: The first authentic Hell's Kitchen restaurant serving sushi and gourmet burgers.
- AlfonsSchuhbeck, Spice for Life: Healthy restaurant with a menu designed by Alfons Schuhbeck using the medical benefits of spices as a basis for the menu.
- Forte Gourmet: Rediscover the finest Italian cuisine overlooking the Oasis pool with a menu created by Michelin chef Rocco Iannone.
Please note that a dress code applies in all restaurants in the evening with no shorts allowed.
- Sardinian Restaurant: Traditional local cuisine using the island's own ingredients including antipasti, homemade pasta, porcheddu (suckling pig) and seadas (Sardinian stuffed pancakes). Oasis pool view.
- Brazilian Restaurant: Carousel of slowly spit-roasted meats. Oasis pool view.
- Dim Sum Asian Fusion: Featuring tastes of the Orient overlooking the Oasis pool.
Some of the restaurants are open just for lunch (extra cost) near the beach and swimming pools:
- Beachcomber Restaurant: Salads, pasta, meat, grilled fish, traditional cheeses and fruit.
- Fish Market: Catch of the day cooked on the grill, salad buffet, fresh fruit and desserts.
- Pizzeria: Wide variety of pizzas cooked in a wood oven, salad selection, fresh, seasonal fruit and typical regional desserts.
- Baia delle Palme Snack Bar: An assortment of Panini’s, club sandwiches, cold dishes and fresh, seasonal fruit.
- Acquaforte Spa Bar: Herbal teas, fresh fruit juices and smoothies and an international choice of mineral waters. Spa location.
- Acquaforte Spa Restaurant: Small and exclusive with a menu designed on the herbs for health principles of spice for life created by chef Alfons Schubeck
- Pasta House: Seafront restaurant with homemade pasta and a variety of sauces made to order.
- Caviar Bar: Specialising in the finest wild caviar, fresh fish and crudite dishes.
- Oasis Lunch Restaurant & Bar: Serving sushi, hamburgers, club sandwiches and salads.
There are a selection of different themed bars around the resort including:
- Aqvatica: Seafront bar with comfortable seating
- Baia delle Palme: Pool bar with sushi, paninis and sandwiches, 10am-11pm
- Mediterraneo: Piazza evening bar with live music, 6:30pm-12am
- Bandiere: Elegant and traditonal bar in Hotel Castello with music
- Mahuki Bar: By waters edge with music and cocktails
- Champagnerie: Views of the show in the Piazza, an evening lounge bar and a choice of the finest champagnes
- Gelateria: Ice cream parlour near the beach
- Pasticceria: Delicious pastries, desserts and savoury snacks in the Piazza
- Tisaneria: Spa bar offering a selection of healthy teas and tisanes
- Discotheque: Late night bar in Leisureland
- Gustoeria: Typical Sicilan salted snacks
Management reserves the right to open, close and modify restaurants and bars during the season without prior notice. Lunch is not included in half board.
The spa is one of the most up-to-date Thalassotherapy centres in Europe with 6 warm seawater pools at different temperatures and salt concentrations.
There are also saunas, Turkish bath, Techno-gym with personal trainers, Kneipp beauty centre, massages, holistic and physiotherapy treatments, health and beauty and bar.
Local cost €95 for 1 admission, offers available locally for multiple admissions.
Spa Terms & Conditions >
A theatre under the stars! Seating 5000 people and hosting some of the top names in musical entertainment.
Appeared in Summer 2017:
- Rigoletto : June 10th, 17th and 24th 2017
- Roberto Bolle and Friends : July 21st 2017
- Il Volo: July 28th 2017
- Al Bano & Romina Power : August 6th 2017
- Charles Aznavour : August 13th 2017
Please contact us for ticket prices.
Great for Families
Forte Village Resort is a real paradise for holidays with children. It is the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy a holiday with maximum relaxation for parents and maximum fun for children of all ages.
The ‘Children's Wonderland’ Mini Club (open daily 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm) is a fabulous protected oasis near the beach with play parks, shady areas, shallow pools and a sandy lagoon especially designed for children with English speaking staff organising daily activities, games, workshops, shows and competitions. There is even a Thomas & Friends® train station, Mario's Village, Barbie™ house, custom Hot Wheels™ go-kart circuit and a beautiful Fisher-Price® nursery all contained within Children's Wonderland. A variety of activities are available including clay modelling, pizza making, dance and musical instruments.
There is a dedicated children's restaurant where everything is designed for children from the serving times to the menus and from the seats to the tables.
Children will love Leisureland where they can go bowling and go-karting.
The ‘Children's Wonderland’ Mini Club for 2-12 year olds is complimentary and there is also a Teen Club for 13-17 year olds. The nursery for 0-2 year olds and babysitting services are available on request (local cost).
- 'Children's City' Mini Club (for 2-12 year olds) and Teen Club (for 13-17) open 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm with English speaking staff
- 10 swimming pools including 1 with waterslides
- Sunbeds and parasols on the beach and by the pool
- 1 Tennis hardcourt (with floodlights)
- Football pitch
- Ping-Pong, basketball, volleyball, aerobics and trampolining (afternoons)
- Jogging circuit
- Evening shows in the Piazza
- Please note that beach towels are provided for all guests.
Activities Local Cost: (subject to change)
- Nursery, babysitting (both €15 per hour paid locally), pushchair hire (€12 per day) and children's lunch (€16 per day, parent must accompany)
- Thalassotherapy Spa, with 6 al fresco pools, gym, sauna, Turkish bath, hydro massage, Kneipp, beauty centre and hairdresser in the Piazza
- ProSticks Hockey Academy for children 8 - 13 years, October half term
- Soccer school with Chelsea Football Club coaches end of May until mid-September for children 4 - 14 years
- Rugby Academy for children 5 - 16 years
- Tennis Academy with coaching from internationally ranked tennis stars
- Also Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Netball and Dance Academies
- Barbie Fashion Academy
- Junior Forte Village Chef
- Watersports - sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, jetskiing, banana boating, canoeing, pedaloes and motor boat hire
- Scuba diving, PADI courses and snorkelling
- Swimming lessons
- 11 Floodlit clay tennis courts
- Bicycle rental
- Horse riding excursions and lessons nearby
- Golf nearby at Is Molas 9/18/27 hole course (7km)
- Leisureland: go-karting and 10-pin bowling
- Piazza bars and boutiques,
- Miscellaneous services: Room service, WiFi, laundry service, medical service, travel agency, car rental and excursions
For 18 years Forte Village Resort has held the title of World's Leading Resort and it is not difficult to see why!
We are delighted to feature this all-encompassing resort offering more choice than any other with three 4 star hotels, four 5 star hotels, forty-four 5 star luxury suites, 9 private villas, up to 21 differently themed restaurants, superb Mini Club, Nursery and huge children's play area with their own lagoon, many different sporting activities, academies and entertainments, all set in an unique park-like setting fronted by a beautiful white sandy beach.
Forte Village will suit young and old, couples or families and friends for a holiday that you can tailor make to your own requirements - the choice is all yours.
Who is Huw? >
ProSticks Hockey Academy
22nd - 26th October 2018
Enjoy a family holiday of a lifetime at Forte Village in Sardinia with Elite Hockey Coaching from Team GB Olympic Hockey Stars!
Just Sardinia are delighted to announce the 2nd ProSticks Hockey Academy to add to the very successful programme of Sports Academies at Forte Village.
We are delighted to confirm that Georgie Twigg MBE 2016 Rio Olympic Gold Medallist and 2x Olympian Dan Fox are heading up the coaching offering an amazing opportunity for boys and girls aged 8-13yrs to receive elite hockey coaching from International Star Hockey Players whilst enjoying an incredible family holiday at the world's leading holiday resort in Sardinia.
Academy Price £365pp