Are you sure you want to remove this?
A family run group of hotels, beach resorts, villas & apartments offering a high standard of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets with emphasis on quality, value and personal service.
Book before the 29th February 2020 and receive the following discounts off the accommodation price:
Hotel Capo d’Orso Thalasso & Spa - 10% Discount
Resort Valle dell’Erica Thalasso & Spa - 10% Discount
Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & Spa - 10% Discount
Park Hotel & Spa Cala di Lepre - 10% Discount
Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & Spa - 10% Discount
Torreruja Villas - 5% Discount
Resort & Spa Le Dune - 10% Discount
Resort Cala di Falco - 10% Discount
Residence Cala di Falco - 10% Discount
Cala di Falco Villas - 5% Discount
Residence Il Mirto - 10% Discount
Delphina offers honeymoon & anniversary couples special treats including complimentary spa entrance, traditional Sardinian wedding ring, Delphina Express boat trip, free golf lessons or complimentary green fees and romantic candlelit dinners. Please see individual hotels for details.
Delphina have developed state of the art spa centres 'Sardinia' style! It is really worth experiencing the Thalasso al fresco spa pools, built in the natural granite rocks, with varying temperatures and jets of different intensities for all parts of the body, set amongst scented myrtle and juniper bushes and surrounded by the sea. Essential oils from local plants and minerals from the seawater are used to provide you with a truly Sardinian spa experience.
There are Teen, Junior, Mini and Baby Clubs at their resorts with play parks, shaded areas and a range of activities including tennis, volleyball, football, archery and dancing. There are 2 riding schools, one with complimentary rides, for children between 8 and 14 years old. There are also reserved areas for children in the restaurants available for lunch and/or dinner which are supervised by child carers and also nursery facilities with bottle making service. After dinner there are children's shows and the very popular 'baby dance'.
"The taste of the land and the sea"
Unique to Delphina resorts is their breakfast, brunch and dinner formula in their elaborate buffet style restaurants, usually with an alternative a la carte restaurant for a fine dining option. They offer Mediterranean and Italian themed cuisine with a host of different flavours and styles, and of course Sardinian specialities.
Brunch Around Option
What about having lunch in a different place each day? Delphina offers a 'Brunch Around Option' to those guests with full board, which is an excellent solution for those wishing to see several places during their stay without being bound to the same restaurant. All Delphina guests can choose from among the 21 restaurants of the Delphina Hotels. With your partner, family or friends, you can embark on a true food tour among the flavours of Sardinia.
• Nature has always been at the centre of the Resort Valle dell’Erica Thalasso & Spa and the Delphina Hotels & Resorts We Are Green® Project with a series of far-sighted long term choices and examples of good practice for environmental protection:
• 100% green energy used is produced by renewable sources
• All vehicles used within the resorts are electric and recharged on site
• Eco-bio and paraben-free products are used in the wellness centres
• Courtesy lines and the normal cleaning products are Ecolabel
• In the restaurants, dishes are prepared with seasonal products that are preferably zero km in compliance with the Genuine Local Food Oriented® brand
• Plastic straws have been abolished and in their place, if guests wish, biodegradable straws are provided
• Removal of disposable plastic and the gradual phasing out of plastic bottles in favour of returnable glass bottles
• For normal printing purposes, recyclable paper is used and inks are free of mineral oils while the brochures, which feature eco-friendly film cover, use entirely recyclable paper from FSC® certified ecological cellulose (Forest Stewardship Council ®) and bleached with processes
free of chlorine gas ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free), subject to change for 2020
• Delphina’s commitment goes beyond energy sources and sustainable products and looks at social responsibility and support for the area including excursions offered promote awareness of Sardinian nature, history and archaeology with guided tours by local people which allow
guests to appreciate and understand the nature and traditions of the island’s communities
For 20 years Just Sardinia and Delphina Hotels & Resorts have been proud partners and we are delighted our relationship is still growing leading into our 20th anniversary. We know from our customer feedback that our guests who stay with Delphina are very happy and we have many repeat bookings.
With their own in-house interior designer, all Delphina guest rooms are beautifully furnished and we are great advocates of the Delphina We Are Green ® Project preferring items produced by Sardinian companies for the decor of their rooms.
The group have a selection of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets for families, couples, singles and groups, be it self catering villas or apartments or an all en-compassing resort with quality, value and personal service...the choice is yours.
|Request your Free Holidays Collection Brochure >|