Forte Village Resort Sardinia
Be as active or relaxed as you wish to be...
The world renowned Forte Village Resort stands in a unique 55 hectare tropical park-like setting on the beautiful south coast of Sardinia, 47km from Cagliari airport.
This resort and spa is 'a world of its own' with a wide choice of 4 and 5 star hotels and beachfront suites, restaurants, pools, sports activities, children's clubs and entertainments, on a magnificent beach where you can be as active or relaxed as you wish to be...
Forte Village Accommodation
Click on the links below to go to the individual Hotel Pages:
- Il Villaggio (4 star)
- Le Palme (4 star)
- Royal Pineta (5 star)
- Il Borgo (4 star)
- Hotel Castello (5 star)
- Hotel Villa del Parco (5 star Member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World)
- Hotel Le Dune (5 star)
- Forte Village Suites (5 star)
Thalasso del Forte has been certified as a ‘Leading Spa of the World’.
It is one of the most up-do-date Thalassotherapy centres in Europe with 6 warm seawater pools at different temperatures and salt concentrations.
There are also saunas, a Turkish bath, Techno-gym with personal trainers, Kneipp beauty centre, massages and Thalasso del Forte restaurant & bar.
Local cost 90 euros per day, 400 euros per week.
Great for Families
Forte Village Resort is a real paradise for holidays with children. It is the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy a holiday with maximum relaxation for parents and maximum fun for children of all ages.
The Mini Club is a fabulous protected oasis near the beach with play parks, shady areas, shallow pools and a sandy lagoon especially designed for children with English speaking staff organising daily activities, games, shows and competitions.
There is a dedicated children's restaurant where everything is designed for children from the serving times to the menus and from the seats to the tables.
Children will love Leisureland where they can go trampolining, bowling, go-karting and play on Nintendo Wii!
The ‘Children's City’ Mini Club for 2-12 year olds is complimentary and the Teen Club for 13-17 year olds is open from 9am-12.30pm and 3pm-6pm. Nursery for 0-2 year olds (local cost). Babysitting services are available on request (local cost).
For 15 years Forte Village Resort has held the title of World’s Leading Resort and it is not difficult to see why!
We are delighted to feature this all encompassing resort offering more choice than any other with three 4 star hotels, four 5 star hotels, fourty four 5 star luxury suites, 21 differently themed restaurants, super Mini Club, Nursery and huge children’s play area with their own lagoon, many different sporting activities and entertainments all set in an unique park-like setting fronted by a beautiful white sandy beach.
Forte Village Resort will suit young and old, couples or families and friends for a holiday that you can tailor make to your own requirements – the choice is all yours.
Restaurants & Bars
Pleasure is without limit at Forte Village Resort:
delicious dishes capable of satisfying the most demanding palate are an irresistible temptation for those who love to try special recipes every day.
The choices for adults and children alike are infinite, from starters of fresh fish, prawns and lobster to main courses, cold cuts, traditional cheeses, meats and salads freshly picked from Sardinian vegetable gardens.
Each Forte Village Resort hotel has its own dedicated restaurant in addition to the other restaurants serving traditional and international cuisine.
All guests may dine in their hotel's dedicated restaurant or in any of the other restaurants by making a reservation (supplement may apply).
- Bellavista Restaurant (Le Palme, Royal Pineta & Il Borgo Guests):
Traditional Mediterranean cuisine with buffet and table d´hôte service for best beach view.
- Cavalieri Restaurant (Hotel Castello Guests):
High class breakfast and dinner buffets including salads, cheese assortment, typical regional cold cuts, fresh pasta dishes, a variety of bread and a pastry corner. From the hot buffet the chef will offer you local and Italian dishes. Garden view.
- Pineta Restaurant (Il Villaggio Guests):
Opulent buffets with themed evenings. Complimentary half bottle of mineral water per person. Open-air restaurant with garden view available to all guests without supplement. Please note that the covered Restaurant Colosseo by the Oasis pools is the alternative restaurant in inclement weather and low season.
- Torre Grill Restaurant:
Traditional steak house with grilled meat and a selection of starters. Oasis pool view. Available to all guests with no supplement.
- Belvedere Rooftop Restaurant (Villa del Parco Guests):
Refined à la carte menu featuring local dishes with a modern twist coupled with the finest wines. Rooftop park view.
- Caviar Bar:
Specialising in the finest wild caviar, fresh fish and special cruditee dishes located on sea front. Supplement for all guests.
- Le Dune Restaurant (Le Dune Guests):
À la carte menu with regional cuisine and modern cooking. Beach view.
- Forte Gourmet:
Directed by the Michelin starred chef Rocco Iannone offering the finest traditional Italian cuisine. Supplement for all guests. Oasis pool view.
- Beachcomber Restaurant:
Seafood and fish specialties. Beach view.
- Cantina del Forte:
Tasting menus suggested by internationally renowned chefs and accompanied by wines of the highest quality. Wine bar style by Oasis pools.
- Aquarium Restaurant:
Dedicated Children's Restaurant with a special menu where the cuisine is tailored to children's needs. Open for lunch (extra cost) and dinner. Children must be accompanied by a parent. Near Oasis pools.
- La Locanda:
Offering romantic sea views offering a menu created by Michelin starred chef Giancarlo Perbellini.
- Etnic Restaurant:
Offers dishes from 3 different countries, buffet service.
- Sardinian Restaurant:
Traditional local cuisine using the island's own ingredients including anti-pasti, home-made pasta, porcheddu (suckling pig) and seadas (pancake). Oasis pool view.
- Japanese Restaurant:
Aesthetics and taste infused with authentic Japanese flavours. Oasis pool view.
- Brazilian Restaurant:
A carousel of slowly spit-roasted meats. Oasis pool view.
- Gordon Ramsey Restaurant:
A new pinnacle of taste in one of the most prestigious parts of our resort.
Please note that a dress code applies in all restaurants in the evening with no shorts allowed.
Some of the restaurants are open just for lunch near the beach and swimming pool:
- Beachcomber Restaurant:
Salads, pasta, meat, grilled fish, traditional cheeses and fruit.
- Rocce Restaurant:
Catch of the day cooked on the grill, salad buffet, cheese assortment, typical regional cold cuts, fresh fruit and desserts.
Wide variety of pizzas cooked in a wood oven, salad selection, fresh, seasonal fruit and typical regional desserts.
- Pasta House Restaurant:
Home-made pasta dressed with Mediterranean sauces.
- Oasis Pool and Baia delle Palme (also breakfast for Il Villaggio Guests):
An assortment of paninis, club sandwiches, cold dishes and fresh, seasonal fruit.
- Thaermae del Forte Restaurant & Bar:
Light dishes made with the freshest ingredients, herbal teas, fresh fruit juices and smoothies. An international choice of mineral waters. Spa location.
There are a selection of different themed bars around the resort including:
- Il Grottino: Sports bar
- Aquatica: Seafront bar
- Oasis and Baia delle Palme: Pool bars
- Piazza Mediterraneo: Evening bar
- Bandiere: Hotel Castello bar
- Tutti Fruiti: Funky bar
- Lounge Bar: By waters edge
Management reserves the right to open, close and modify restaurants and bars during the season without prior notice. Lunch is not included in half board.
- 'Children's City' Mini Club (for 2-12 year olds) and Teen Club (for 13-17) open 9am-12.30pm and 3-6pm with English speaking staff.
- 10 Swimming pools including 1 with waterslides
- Sunbeds and parasols on the beach and by the pool
- 2 Tennis courts (with floodlights)
- Football pitch
- Ping-pong, basketball, volleyball, aerobics and trampolining (afternoons)
- Jogging circuit
- Technodrome (Nintendo Wii)
Please note that beach towels are provided for all guests.
Activities Local Cost
(Subject to change for 2013)
- Nursery, babysitting (both 15 euros per hour paid locally), pushchair hire (10 euros per day) and children's lunch (15 euros per day, parent must accompany)
- Thalassotherapy Spa, with 6 al fresco pools, gym, sauna, Turkish bath, hydro massage, Kneipp, beauty centre and hairdresser in the Piazza
- Soccer school with Chelsea Football Club coaches end of May until mid September for children 4 - 13 years
- Rugby academy for children 5 - 16 years
- Cricket Acadamy for children 5 - 12 years
- Watersports - sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, jetskiing, banana boating, canoeing, pedaloes and motor boat hire.
- Scuba diving, PADI courses and snorkelling
- Tennis Academy with coaching from internationally ranked tennis stars
- Floodlit tennis courts (2 hardcourt, 1 grass, 1 artificial grass and 6 clay)
- Putting green
- Bicycle rental
- Horse riding excursions and lessons nearby
- Golf nearby at Is Molas 9/18 hole course (7km)
- Leisureland: trampolining (evening), go-karting and 10-pin bowling
- Miscellaneous services: Room service, wireless internet connection, laundry service, medical service, travel agency, car rental and excursions.
+44 (0) 1202 484858
Call me back: