|Star Rating:||Vine Rating:||Green Rating:||Accommodation Rating:|
Hotel Torreruja is situated on the north west coast of Sardinia offering a superb setting above the picturesque fishing port of Isola Rossa and enjoying wonderful sea views and sunsets. There are two beautiful beaches on either side of the peninsular.
Number of Rooms:
Olbia 82km / Alghero 88km
+44 (0) 1202 484858
- Wonderful sea views
- Near to town
- Good quality, well planned 4 star hotel
- Attractive suites & Master Suites, some with sea view (supplement)
- Seawater pool with bar & sun terrace enjoying sea views
- 2 restaurants
- Coastal path to Marinedda beach with sunbeds and parasols (extra cost)
- Beach towels provided
- Tennis, football, diving, sport fishing and boat hire available locally (all extra cost)
- Brunch Around option (see Taste Sardinia)
- Recommended Spa Sardinia hotel with Roman style Thalasso & Spa centre with gym and cabins for treatments
- Recommended Romantic Sardinia hotel with special offer for honeymoon/anniversary couples to receive 3 complimentary Spa entrances (on reservation), Sardinian ring and Delphina gift
- WiFi service in reception area
The Hotel Accommodation
|Watch video of the Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & Spa|
There are 124 guest rooms and suites with a variety of typologies, arranged on the ground and first floor around the landscaped gardens.
All the rooms are furnished in Mediterranean style with balcony or terrace, en suite shower room, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, safe and beach towels provided. Additionally, there are lovely 1 bedroom suites and 2 bedroom Master Suites, with separate lounge sleeping up to 4/6, some with sea view and adult bathrobes provided. Adult guests staying in the Presidential Suite enjoy complimentary entrance to the spa centre (reservation required).
The large seawater swimming pool with poolside bar and spacious sun bathing terrace is a real feature of the hotel and enjoys wonderful sea views. Free childminding is available for ages 4-11 years from 9.30am – 12.30pm and 3.30pm – 6.30pm (15/06 – 05/09, 6 days a week).
The Restaurants & Bars
There are two restaurants, a poolside bar and a lounge bar in the main hotel area. The Ristorante Tramonto Rosso serves a buffet on the terrace for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Sotto le Stelle (Under the Stars) restaurant, situated on the rooftop to take advantage of the stunning evening sunsets, offers an à la carte dinner menu (€10 supplement per person, reservation required, open at the discretion of the management). Both restaurants offer international and local cuisine with seafood a speciality.
Thalasso & Spa Hotel
The impressive Roman style Venere Spa centre offers open air spa pools with differing temperatures, cardio fitness and beauty centre with sauna, Turkish bath, relax area, solarium and lounge with herbal teas. See Spa Terms & Conditions.
Single Parent Special Offer
1 Adult + 1 Child 0-11 years sharing a Standard room pay only 1 x Adult Single Occupancy Rate! (Excludes 3rd-16th August 2013.) Please speak to our Reservations Team for more details.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Plus Packages
Minimum Stay 7 Nights
"Emotion" (£128.00 per person, minimum 2 people)
- Open bar: coffee, tea, beer, soft drinks and Sardinian spirits.
- Romantic dinner with shellfish specialities
- Sardinian sparkling wine Brut and personalised romantic cake
- Champagne and Cabras bottarga tapas on the cliffs at sunrise
- For the couple a beautiful Cerasarda terracotta, a one-off collection
- Massage for the couple and jazuzzi for two
- Late check-out till 4pm (or courtesy room)
The northern coast of Sardinia affords many long stretches of beaches dotted with rocky headlands and coves, with the Sardinian mountainous countryside as a backdrop. Isola Rossa is located between Santa Teresa and Castelsardo and the Torreruja is located right on the headland enjoying wonderful views over the Golfo dell’Asinara and wonderful sunsets when the rocks light up and turn different shades of red! Isola Rossa is a small town with a few shops, café bars, restaurants beach and marina.
Please note that restaurants, bars and other facilities are open at the discretion of the management.
|Prices are indicative of the lowest price in each month|
Price per person in pounds sterling based on 2 sharing
Opening Date: 17 May 14
Closing Date: 28 September 14
Arrival and Departure Day: ANY
Check In After: 3PM
Check Out Before: 10AM
Child Discounts, Room Supplements & Reductions: Please call our Reservations Team for more information.
Included in Price: Accommodation as stated, Just Sardinia Rep Service and Emergency Number
Not Included in Price: Flights, Transfers, Car Hire and Travel Insurance
This cliff top hotel will suit couples wishing to unwind and spend their holiday in a relaxing environment with good food, lovely views and sunsets with the added benefit of the spa. Yet the Torreruja represents good value for money for a good quality hotel.
To see more of Sardinia, car hire is recommended to visit the towns of Santa Teresa and Castelsardo and to take advantage of the Brunch Around option (see Taste Sardinia).
|Read Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso and Spa feedback >|
Other Special Offers
|More offers >|