Hotel Marinedda Thalasso and Spa
|Star Rating:||Vine Rating:||Green Rating:||
This attractive hotel situated on the north west coast of Sardinia, overlooks the beautiful Marinedda beach near Isola Rossa. It has been designed for couples, singles and families alike to combine relaxation in the Mediterranean sunshine with health and fitness.
Number of Rooms:
Olbia 82km / Alghero 88km
+44 (0) 1202 484858
- Seaside location
- Attractive hotel with lovely sea views
- Recommended Spa Sardinia hotel with impressive Thalasso & Spa centre with health, beauty and fitness programmes (extra cost)
- 2 swimming pools - fresh and sea water, both with bar service
- Beach towels and bathrobes provided
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars (open at the discretion of the management)
- Tennis and football (complimentary) and diving, boat hire and sport fishing available (all extra cost)
- Children's Clubs for 3 - 11 years old, 6 days a week (19/06 - 06/09)
- Car hire recommended to see more of the local area and to take advantage of the Brunch Around option (see Taste Sardinia)
- Recommended Romantic Sardinia hotel with special offer for honeymoon/anniversary couples to receive 3 complimentary Spa entrances (on reservation), Sardinian ring and Delphina gift
The Hotel Accommodation
Built in attractive Sardinian style, there are 195 guest rooms and suites on the ground and first floor, arranged in landscaped Mediterranean style gardens with paths leading to the main hotel facilities. All the rooms are attractively furnished and have en suite shower room with hairdryer, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar, beach towels, bathrobes for adults and most enjoy sea views from the balcony or terrace (supplement).
To suit different requirements there is a choice of room including Standard, Superior and Relax double rooms, suites with a separate lounge suitable for families, Royal rooms with open plan lounge and a Presidential Suite. There are also 2 Executive Elicriso sea view rooms suitable for couples only, with their own private seawater thalasso hydro massage minipool, ideal for romantic holidays and honeymoons.
Adult guests staying in Executive Elicriso or the Presidential suite enjoy complimentary entrance to the spa centre (reservation required).
The Restaurants & Bars
A buffet breakfast is served on the top poolside terrace, brunch (extra cost) and dinner in the main hotel Petra Ruja restaurant. Alternatively an à la carte gourmet dinner menu is offered on reservation at the Punta Canneddi panoramic restaurant (some supplements, open at the discretion of the management).
The menus offer international as well as Sardinian and Italian cuisine featuring seafood, fish, meat and local dishes. There is also a piano bar with music and entertainment on some evenings, a poolside snack bar and beach bar.
Single Parent Special Offer
1 Adult + 1 Child 0-11 years sharing a Standard room pay only 1 x Adult Single Occupancy Rate! (Excludes 3rd-16th August 2013.) Please speak to our Reservations Team for more details.
Thalasso & Spa Hotel
The impressive L’Elicriso spa centre offers a wonderful opportunity whilst on holiday to either take part in a fitness programme in the cardio fitness area or with a personal trainer, enjoy an aqua-gym class, beauty treatments or just relax in the Turkish bath, sauna and partly covered hydro massage seawater pools with differing temperatures.
Alternatively, pamper yourself with a Thalasso treatment, using the minerals from the seawater and oils from local Sardinian plants, for wellness and beauty. There is a relax area with a wide selection of herbal teas and special diet menus can be devised to suit your requirements. See Spa Terms & Conditions
Honeymoon & Anniversary Plus Packages
Minimum Stay 7 Nights
"Emotion" (£126.00 per person, minimum 2 people)
- All inclusive drinks: coffee, tea, soft drinks and Sardinian spirits at the bar and a selection of Sardinian wines at the Restaurant
- Romantic dinner with shellfish specialities Sardinian sparkling wine Brut and personalised romantic cake
- Personalised T-shirt
- Bus trip to Castelsardo or one full day canoe use
- A Champagne breakfast in your own veranda
- Aperitif with hotel manager
- For the couple a beautiful Cerasarda terracotta a one-off collection
- Late check-out till 4pm (or courtesy room)
"Relax" (£90.00 per person, minimum 2 people)
- 30 minute massage for the couple
- A hydrotherapeutic Thalasso treatment in cabin
- A Herbsardinia wellness gift for the couple
- Guide book of the territory
- Romantic dinner with shellfish specialities Sardinian sparkling wine Brut and personalised romantic cake or fashion line bathrobes gift
- Sushi time at the Wellness Centre
- Late check-out till 4pm (or courtesy room)
Hotel Marinedda is built on the hillside to take advantage of the wonderful views and sunsets over Golfo dell’Asinara. It is approximately 1km from the pretty fishing village of Isola Rossa with a few shops, café bars, restaurants and marina. From the hotel there is a pathway leading to the beautiful Marinedda beach, about 500m away, with sunbeds and parasols to hire and a sailing and diving school (all extra cost). For families, there is Aqua Fantasy waterpark 1km away.
Please note that restaurants, bars and other facilities are open at the discretion of the management.
|Prices are indicative of the lowest price in each month|
Price per person in pounds sterling based on 2 sharing
Opening Date: 11 May 13
Closing Date Date: 28 September 13
Arrival and Departure Day: ANY
Check In After: 3PM
Check Out Before: 10AM
Child Discounts, Room Supplements & Reductions: Please call our Reservations Team for more information.
Included in Price: Accommodation as stated, Just Sardinia Rep Service and Emergency Number
Not Included in Price: Flights, Transfers, Car Hire and Travel Insurance
This elegant hotel has proved very popular with singles, couples, families and friends for short breaks (approx. 1½ hours transfer from Alghero or Olbia airports) or longer summer holidays. The hotel has a lovely relaxing atmosphere with spacious sun terraces surrounding inviting swimming pools with water features, stylish restaurants and bars and landscaped Mediterranean gardens leading down to a beautiful beach.
There are Children’s Clubs for ages 3 – 11 years, six days a week (19/06 – 06/09). Please note that there is an extra charge for use of the spa centre (paid locally at the hotel reception). ‘Thalasso and Relaxation’ packages can be pre-booked.
Car hire recommended to take advantage of the Brunch Around option
|Read Hotel Marinedda Thalasso and Spa feedback >|
Other Special Offers
|More offers >|