Resort Cala di Falco
|Star Rating:||Vine Rating:||Green Rating:||
This resort is ideally situated opposite the beach and 500m from the town and port of Cannigione, a popular holiday resort on the north east coast of Sardinia. The hotel facilities include a freshwater pool, tennis court, children’s clubs, pool and playground, 2 restaurants and piano bar with evening entertainment.
Number of Rooms:
Olbia 30km / Alghero 150km
+44 (0) 1202 484858
Call me back:
- Excellent location opposite beach and near to the town
- Freshwater pool and separate children's pool
- 2 restaurants and piano bar
- Complimentary Baby Club for ages 18 months to 3 years (26/05 - 06/09) with 24 hour nursery and bottle service
- Children's Clubs for 4-13 year olds with after dinner shows (26/05 - 06/09)
- Pre-payment card for drinks and sundries
- Excursions and boat trips available including Capo d'Orso spa (all extra cost)
- Complimentary daily shuttle bus service to local beaches (high season, excluding Saturdays)
- Honeymoon/anniversary couples receive 1 free boat trip on the Delphina Express (subject to weather conditions), Sardinian ring and a Delphina gift
- Recommended Family Sardinia hotel
- Brunch Around option (See Taste Sardinia)
The Hotel Accommodation
Cala di Falco is divided into two areas: Hotel Il Borgo close to the main pool, restaurants, bar and reception, and Hotel & Residence La Rotonda, a more secluded, quieter area across a small road from the main hotel, with small pool, sunbeds and deckchairs.
Hotel Il Borgo has 120 guest rooms, arranged on the ground and first floor with different room types and suites to suit your requirements. Furnished in Sardinian style, all the rooms have balcony or terrace, en suite shower room, air conditioning, safe, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and minibar. Some Il Borgo rooms enjoy sea views (supplement). Hotel La Rotonda offers 16 double rooms with use of the Il Borgo restaurants and facilities. Beach towels are provided in all rooms.
The Restaurants & Bar
There are 2 restaurants: ‘La Poiana’ overlooking the pool offers a buffet style breakfast, brunch Mediterraneo (extra cost) and buffet dinner; ‘La Terrazza’, with panoramic views, offers a grill menu and table service (on reservation, €7 supplement per person (€10 per person between 31/07 - 31/08), open at management’s discretion). The piano bar has a lounge area with WiFi, al fresco terrace overlooking the pool and sea beyond and entertainment on some evenings.
There is a 24 hour reception offering information about the resort, the local area and excursions, a safe deposit facility, WiFi, internet point (extra cost) and pre-payment card service for drinks and sundries. The nearby beach offers sunbeds and parasols (high season). The main freshwater swimming pool has a surrounding terrace with sunbeds and bar service available and there is a tennis court and volleyball.
Great for Families
The resort has a 24 hour nursery with bottle service and complimentary Baby Club for ages 18 months to 3 years and a Children’s Club for ages 4 -13 years from 9.00am to 1.00pm and 3.00pm to 6.30pm, 7 days a week (26/05 - 06/09) with a separate children’s pool and playground area. There is evening childcare for children aged 18 months - 5 years from 8.30pm to 11.00pm (20 euros per child per night, dinner not included).
Honeymoon & Anniversary Plus Packages
Minimum Stay 7 Nights
"Emotion" (£126.00 per person, minimum 2 people)
- All inclusive drinks: coffee, tea, soft drinks, Sardinian spirits at the bar and a selection of wines at the Restaurant
- Half day of wellness at the Thalasso and Spa Centre at the 5 star Capo D’Orso Hotel with transfer by boat, including the use of foaming heated sea water pool, Turkish bath and relax area, in addition a 30 minute massage and a hydrotherapeutic Thalasso treatment in cabin
- Excursion to Porto Cervo in the evening or 1 free entrance and 1 free drink in a popular night club of the Costa Smeralda
- Personalised T-shirt
- For the couple a beautiful Cerasarda terracotta, a one-off collection
- Possibility of dining at "La Terrazza" with no extra supplement for all the stay (on reservation)
- Romantic dinner with shellfish specialties Sardinian sparkling wine Brut and personalised romantic cake
- Aperitif with the hotel manager
- Accommodation in Junior Suite paying Standard Borgo rate
- Late check-out till 4.00pm (or courtesy room)
"Discovery" (£108.00 per person, minimum 2 people)
- Mini tour around the islands of La Maddalena Archipelago
- Horse riding or one full day hire car use (Super Kasko insurance included) or Jeep Tour
- A Sardinian wines tasting with typical products
- Picnic on a deserted island or Sea Safari
- Guide-accompanied visit to the Ethnographic Museum of Aggius (transfer not included)
- Guide book of the territory
- Late check-out till 4.00pm (or courtesy room)
The town has a variety of interesting shops, supermarkets and weekly market. For eating out, there is a selection of restaurants, pizzerias, café bars and gelaterias (ice cream parlours), to experience Sardinian cuisine and to suit most tastes and budgets. Cannigione is an ideal location for visiting the nearby Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena islands with boat trips and boat hire available from the marina.
Please note that restaurants, bars and other facilities are open at the discretion of the management.
|Prices are indicative of the lowest price in each month|
Price per person in pounds sterling based on 2 sharing
Opening Date: 18 May 13
Closing Date Date: 28 September 13
Arrival and Departure Day: ANY
Check In After: 4PM
Check Out Before: 10AM
Child Discounts, Room Supplements & Reductions: Please call our Reservations Team for more information.
Included in Price: Accommodation as stated, Just Sardinia Rep Service and Emergency Number
Not Included in Price: Flights, Transfers, Car Hire and Travel Insurance
This is a very popular, good value resort suitable for families, couples and friends alike in an ideal location. Here you can relax by the pool, stroll over the road to the beach, eat in a choice of 2 restaurants, enjoy a drink overlooking the pool and there is plenty of entertainment for all the family!
Being situated close to the local town and port of Cannigione, dont miss the opportunity to hire a boat or take a boat trip out to the stunning Maddalena islands, ideal for swimming and snorkelling in clear turquoise sea.
Car hire is not essential but is recommended to see more of the local area.
|Read Resort Cala di Falco feedback >|
Other Special Offers
|More offers >|